If you would like to apply for a place at either our Breakfast or Tea Time Club please contact Sue Husson.
Children meet in our Canteen where registration is taken and a breakfast or tea time snack is eaten. They can then choose an activity they would like to take part in, read a book or chat to friends.
- The cost for Breakfast Club is £2.50 per session.
- Refunds for absence /non attendance will not be given.All booked sessions are to be paid for even if your child/children do not attend
- The club runs from 7.45am – 8.50am. Children are registered on arrival.
- Children will select the items they would like for breakfast from a selection of cereals, toast and jam/marmalade, boiled eggs, pancakes, muffins and fruit.
- Children take part in outside activities, have use of the media area and the hall.
Tea Time Club
- The cost for Tea Time Club is £8.00 per session with a discounted rate of £6.50 for siblings.
- Refunds for absence /non attendance will not be given. All booked sessions are to be paid for even if your child/children do not attend
- The club runs from 3.30pm – 5.45pm. Children are registered on arrival
- Children will select the items they would like for tea from a selection of filled sandwiches, wraps, bagels or baguettes, salad, fruit and yoghurt.
- Different activities will be on offer in appropriately resourced rooms for example arts and crafts, outdoor and indoor games, ICT, film club.
- Children will return to the canteen to be collected on your arrival. All children will need to be signed out by the parent/carer or person collecting them.
- Please be punctual when collecting your child/ren. We have a late collection fine of £1 per minute for children who are collected after 5.45pm.
- If you are late (after 5.45pm) your child will need to be collected from the main school entrance.
- After 3.30pm we have a mobile telephone number where you can contact the Tea time Club staff. It is 07415 520 988. Please do not leave messages on the school number as they will not be picked up after 3.30pm.
Reception children will need to be settled at school before either a breakfast or tea time place can be taken up. Please speak to your child’s class teacher to discuss this before registering your child.