A member of our Office Staff is always happy to help, they are:
Rachel de la Fuente
We are always pleased to welcome prospective families.
Our induction and admission procedures include:
• Weekly tours around the school for prospective parents. This gives parents an opportunity to see the school in action during a normal working day. Visits can be arranged by contacting the school office
• Home visits from our the class teacher and nursery nurse
• ‘Play and Stay’ sessions in the summer term prior to starting school
• Liaison with nurseries and pre-school providers
• Lunchtime visit to the school with parent or carer to sample a school lunch
Please contact our School Office to organise a visit.