Salary Range: Point L21 – L34 (£68,559- £93,073) [Outer London]
Appointment from: January 2020 or as soon as possible
Location: London Borough of Enfield
Number on roll: 625
Hours: Full time
Group 4 Primary School
Closing date: 3.30pm Wednesday 5 June 2019
Interviews: w/c 17 June 2019
We are a successful, forward thinking multi-cultural primary school with a strong values-based ethos. We work in close partnership with our families to inspire our children with a love of learning and to ensure they leave us with belief in themselves and the confidence to take risks and ‘give it a go’.
We are looking to recruit an inspirational and motivated Headteacher who is passionate about primary education and can uphold our high expectations of achievement and behaviour whilst maintaining our focus on the whole child.
We can offer:
- A determined and dedicated staff who are committed providing a broad, creative and inclusive education to our children
- Enthusiastic, motivated children who thrive in our supportive environment
- Excellent facilities and spacious, green grounds
- A knowledgeable and supportive governing body
- A commitment to continuous improvement and professional development.
Our school community is looking for someone with:
- The passion to deliver exceptional teaching and learning with the flexibility to adapt to new developments and practices in education.
- The creativity and vision to implement new ideas to improve outcomes
- Proven management and teambuilding skills and the ability to lead the school to outstanding
- The ability to interact effectively with pupils, staff, families and the wider community to ensure our children are given every opportunity for a full education
- A willingness to work collaboratively with other schools within the borough and the local area
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Sophie O’Shea, Office Manager on 020 8363 1403 or email email@example.com
Further information and an application pack is available below or email firstname.lastname@example.org We are located in Enfield, North London within easy access of the M25 and surrounding counties.
Merryhills Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all workers and employees to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). CVs will not be accepted.